BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today I'm Thankful for Tonight's Dinner

Tonight we celebrated my husband's 33rd birthday, which isn't actually until March 16h. A small group of close friends gathered at County Line BBQ and we ate, laughed, and had fun. Good food. Good friends. The best part was that we all celebrated James' birthday and no one drank a drop of alcohol. That has to be a first for this group. I am thankful for the respect they showed him in that manner, and I'm thankful that they took the time to come out and show him how much they love him. My parents gave us the money for dinner as part of his gift. I am also thankful for that. It is almost midnight, and I'm just getting this one in under the line, so it's not very articulate, but I'm committed to this daily verbalization of gratitude. So thank you, God for the Packard family, the two Johnnys, and Bobby and the fun we had tonight.

0 comments: