BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today I am Thankful for the Current Weather


I feel awful today, and am at work. My brain is covered in moss, and my eyes are bleary. I was having a hard time coming up with something to be thankful for today that I could be short and sweet about. The weather today is wonderful, in my estimation. It's about 65 degrees, grey, and misting. I love it. I wish I was at home cuddled up with a good book and a cup of great coffee, but alas, I am here in my cube. Regardless, I am thankful that the weather today is the way I like it. I can't stand the heat and I don't like it anymore when it rains, because then I have to sludge through it to get to my garage after work. So today is perfect. Thank you, God for today's Weather!

0 comments: