BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today I am Thankful for My Health


For those who know me, this may be a surprising topic for my gratitude blog. On it's face value, I do not appear to have very good health. I have terrible allergies, frequent sinus infections, migraines, long term back and neck pain, a bad knee, and multiple mysterious pains and ailments. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fibromyalgia/DS00079) earlier this year, and while I take medication for it that helps, I am constantly exhausted and aching.

Despite all of this, I am thankful for my health! I have all my limbs! I do not have a life-threatening disease! I can hear! I can see! I can smell, taste, touch, breathe, walk, run, dance, sing, kiss, and hold my loved ones. I have problems, but when it comes to the most basic, most important aspects of health, I am fine. For this I am extremely blessed and grateful. Thank you, God, for my health!

0 comments: