BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Today I am Thankful That the Show is Almost Over!!!


This is the last weekend for my husband's show, "Post-Oedipus". I am very glad he did the show, and it has been great for him. However, I can honestly say that I am SO thankful that it is almost over. It has been harder on us than we ever imagined. This is the first play he has done since we've been married and since becoming a family. It has been good for him, and his talent is one of the things that made me fall in love with him in the first place! I never want him to stop acting or pursuing his passions, but I can certainly say that I am very excited that this is the last weekend of the show!

Thank you, God, that the show is almost over, and thank you for giving our family the perseverance to make it all the way through!

0 comments: