BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today I am Thankful for my Brother, Jordan.

There are very few people in this world who know me quite as well as my brother, Jordan. We are a comedy duo, a hip hop team, partners in crime, confidants, and a Tenacious D cover band. No body can make us laugh quite as hard as each other with just a word or a glance. Our sense of humor is identical, and no one else is quite so understanding when I am inexorably compelled to knock a cookie out of their hand.

Jordan has been there for me when very few others were. No matter what has happened or what I've been through, he always treated me the same. He always loved me, made me laugh, and listened to me spill my guts without judgment or pity.

Jordan is a master musician, slicing through any genre with ease. He's a video game aficionado and is generous to a fault. I love him so much! He was the very best part of being "roommates" with my parents. He's also a wonderful uncle. Mackenzie always looks forward to seeing "Uncle J". Today is his birthday and I just want to thank God for him!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Post Erin!

Tell Jordan Happy Birthday for me!

Miss you!!!

William

P.S. Keep up the blog! Reading it is one of the best parts of my day, because I fee like we are actually having a conversation.

Tess Mallory said...

Wonderful Blog, Erin! Made me get tears in my eyes!! I'm so glad you and Jordan have such a great relationship! Love you!

Erin said...

Thanks guys!