BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today I am Thankful for My Cell Phone

It's strange to think back over the years before we had cell phones. How did we survive?? Lol! I remember a friend that had a CAR PHONE. It was such a big deal and she was considered so cool because of it. It's funny because sometimes when I walk into my house my first instinct is to check the answering machine! We don't have an answering machine because we don't even have a home phone! The world is a very different place, and I'm glad for it.

I feel safe, wherever I am because I have my phone. I can get a hold of my husband in an instant if I need to. Other awesomeness: internal phone book! I don't have to remember anyone's phone number or try to keep track of a phone book. TEXTING!!!!! I LOVE texting. LOVE IT!!! I am not a "phone person". I don't like to talk on the phone if I can help it. That's why the TEXT is so great! I can convey information quickly and efficiently without having to have a conversation if I don't feel like it. It's also an awesome way to flirt with your husband throughout the day ;) I'm also thankful for my phone because it's a calendar that reminds me of appointments and an alarm clock to boot! I also can take pictures or videos with it if I forgot my camera.

It would be cool to have a fancy iPhone, but I can't afford it, and that's fine. I don't really care. I'm happy with my little LG slider phone.

So thank you, God, for my cell phone!

0 comments: