BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today I am Thankful for Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. --
John Wayne

"Tomorrow I'll think of some way...after all, tomorrow is another day." --Scarlett O'Hara

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.-- Jeremiah 29:11



Today I am thankful for Tomorrow! Every night we are blessed with the ability to shut out the world for a few hours, recharge, and wake up to endless possibilities. No matter how bad today is, no matter how scared I am about the future, tomorrow is a mystery, and in that mystery lies HOPE. Anything can happen tomorrow! God is full of surprises, and for that I am so very, very thankful!!!

0 comments: